Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-05-2013, 09:00 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
- Rep Power
How to save the data from websites to DB??
I need some quick help from you guys where I have stucked from the past few days.
I have 1000's of site links from which I mentioned few links from which I need to capture the data under columns "Bid Number","Project","Bid due date", and othercolumns data(NOTE - In all the sites there is no possiblity that it will have the same titles and websites are created using different languages like .NET,Java,HTML). Not only capturing the data under columns all these I need to store in DB and if there is any new bid is posted I need to inform to the users that a new bid has arrived.
Can you please guys help how can I achieve this or provide me some links. This I need to achieve using DOM and Java
Please refere these few links below
Purchasing Annual Bids
Wheat Ridge, CO - Official Website - Bids, RFQs & RFPs
Thank you all for your precious answers. Your help will be greatful to me. I have searched a lot day and night but couldn't help and finally I need seniors help without your help it is not possible for me to achieve. Please help me seniors here.
- By web_dev in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2011, 02:00 PM
- By yashrajsen in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2010, 09:28 AM
- By Rama Koti Reddy in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2010, 08:31 PM
- By capitalistpig in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 06-21-2010, 10:11 PM
- By anilkumar_vist in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2010, 12:11 PM