Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-03-2013, 08:49 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
- Rep Power
Help with making a reverse resistor code for Java!
We got this assignment at school,and we're really confused. Can someone please help us with writing the code! thanks :)
Build a reverse resistor colour code calculator. You put in the numbers. The program gives you the colours. The program will use at least 2 methods.
STEP TWO: Your teacher will place you in a group of 3. Two people in the group need to each contribute a method. The 3rd person will write the main method. In a group you will decide how to pass parameters.
You can learn about parsing single digits out of numbers greater than 9 in the Resources section.
Member #1: Make notes and a conceptual flowchart. The planning documents for this project are important. Build a shell with a comment header.
Members 2 & 3: Work independently to create the method(s) you are responsible for as well as a temporary main method you can use to test your method(s). Add a comment header to each method with your name, the date and a brief description of the method including the use of parameters.
STEP FOUR: Put it all together and test your solution.Adjust as necessary and as time permits.
- 04-03-2013, 09:28 PM #2
Re: Help with making a reverse resistor code for Java!
That's really not how this works. Which part of this is confusing you? What have you tried? Where are you stuck?
- By katiebear128 in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 09-29-2013, 05:20 PM
- By majeed14 in forum Java 2DReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2013, 03:33 AM
- By gedas in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2011, 04:06 PM
- By fakhruddin in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:54 PM
- By lenny in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2007, 12:14 AM