Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-29-2013, 02:37 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Rep Power
Bundle program into a single file?
I am writing a program which will have about 6 different .java files. The program is intended for novices so I want there to just be a single file which can be double clicked to launch it. I have noticed that the oracle tutorials can have you use their test programs by downloading a single file, a .jnlp file, is this what I would need?
How do I go about creating a file like this?
- 03-29-2013, 02:49 PM #2
Re: Bundle program into a single file?If you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By arun antony in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2013, 07:22 AM
- By decgaid06 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 03-22-2011, 07:49 AM
- By rolls in forum NetworkingReplies: 7Last Post: 03-31-2009, 01:29 PM
- By rudrakanth in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2009, 01:23 PM
- By Prasannaa in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2008, 03:05 PM