Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Treetagger

  1. #1
    manou2324 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    0

    Smile Treetagger

    hello everyone,

    I developped an application in Java and i want to use Treetagger.But i don't want to install it..someone who knows "how can i integrate Treetagger in my application" ??

    thank you

  2. #2
    KevinWorkman's Avatar
    KevinWorkman is offline Crazy Cat Lady
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    3,691
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Treetagger

    You might want to ask the developers of Treetagger.
    How to Ask Questions the Smart Way
    Static Void Games - Play indie games, learn from game tutorials and source code, upload your own games!

  3. #3
    manou2324 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    0

    Exclamation Re: Treetagger

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinWorkman View Post
    You might want to ask the developers of Treetagger.
    What do you mean by that??

  4. #4
    KevinWorkman's Avatar
    KevinWorkman is offline Crazy Cat Lady
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    3,691
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Treetagger

    Quote Originally Posted by manou2324 View Post
    What do you mean by that??
    What is Treetagger? You're asking us, who have no experience with the software, how to use it. Instead, maybe you should contact somebody who has more experience using the product.. perhaps the developers themselves.
    How to Ask Questions the Smart Way
    Static Void Games - Play indie games, learn from game tutorials and source code, upload your own games!

  5. #5
    manou2324 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Treetagger

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinWorkman View Post
    What is Treetagger? You're asking us, who have no experience with the software, how to use it. Instead, maybe you should contact somebody who has more experience using the product.. perhaps the developers themselves.
    ahh ok

    The TreeTagger is a tool for annotating text with part-of-speech and lemma information.
    Whatever,i hope i can contact the developers.Have you any idea how can i do so??

    Thanks a lot

  6. #6
    Tolls is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,450
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Treetagger

    Do they have a website?
    What does Google say?
    Please do not ask for code as refusal often offends.

  7. #7
    manou2324 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Treetagger

    Quote Originally Posted by Tolls View Post
    Do they have a website?
    What does Google say?

    Helmut Schmid is who developed Treetagger

    Helmut Schmid's Homepage

  8. #8
    Tolls is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,450
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Treetagger

    So ask him?
    Please do not ask for code as refusal often offends.

  9. #9
    JosAH's Avatar
    JosAH is online now Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Voorschoten, the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,004
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: Treetagger

    Quote Originally Posted by Tolls View Post
    So ask him?
    And there's quite some installation to do (although the op doesn't want that); the Treetagger isn't Java software but it has a Java wrapper, quite funnily named TreetaggerWrapper; that Treetagger needs cygwin to be able to run on MS Windows boxes ... (I read that link ;-)

    kind regards,

    Jos
    cenosillicaphobia: the fear for an empty beer glass

  10. #10
    manou2324 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Treetagger

    Quote Originally Posted by JosAH View Post
    And there's quite some installation to do (although the op doesn't want that); the Treetagger isn't Java software but it has a Java wrapper, quite funnily named TreetaggerWrapper; that Treetagger needs cygwin to be able to run on MS Windows boxes ... (I read that link ;-)

    kind regards,

    Jos
    thank you but i m asked to now how integrate treetagger in an application without installing this software

  11. #11
    KevinWorkman's Avatar
    KevinWorkman is offline Crazy Cat Lady
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    3,691
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Treetagger

    Quote Originally Posted by manou2324 View Post
    thank you but i m asked to now how integrate treetagger in an application without installing this software
    It seems like you aren't really reading any of the advice you've been given. It doesn't appear possible (or at least trivial) to use the software without installing it. For more information, you'd have to contact the developer of the software. I'm not sure what else you want us to say...
    How to Ask Questions the Smart Way
    Static Void Games - Play indie games, learn from game tutorials and source code, upload your own games!

  12. #12
    manou2324 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Treetagger

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinWorkman View Post
    It seems like you aren't really reading any of the advice you've been given. It doesn't appear possible (or at least trivial) to use the software without installing it. For more information, you'd have to contact the developer of the software. I'm not sure what else you want us to say...
    I am sorry,who asked me to know that was wrong..He thought that it is possible.
    Now it is all right

    Thank you very much for your responses

Similar Threads

  1. TreeTagger for Java 1.0.16
    By java software in forum Java Software
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 05:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •