Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 03-15-2013, 09:48 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
- Rep Power
Why does my iFrame timeout in my HTML webpage?
I am learning HTML and Java, and I am getting message that says, "Your session has timed out.", within my iFrame. The page that I'm trying to open in my iFrame is from a website that is not mine. The website's page that I am trying to open will automatically redirect to a page from the same website that says, "Your session has timed out."
No login is required to access the website's page that I am trying to load in my iFrame, and I can load the website fine if I paste the exact same link into my web browsers address box. This problem only occurs when I try to load the page into an iFrame.
For example, I am trying to load "www.website.com/Hello" within my iFrame, and the iFrame goes to "www.website.com/TimeOutError".
What causes this and is there a way that I can load the page within an iFrame?
- 03-15-2013, 11:30 PM #2
Re: Why does my iFrame timeout in my HTML webpage?
- 03-16-2013, 03:45 AM #3
- By bockymurphy in forum JavaFXReplies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2012, 07:23 PM
- By CodeGust in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2011, 10:00 PM
- By imannami20 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2010, 04:45 PM
- By Waqas in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2009, 11:48 AM
- By nloding in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2008, 05:06 PM