Unable to find JAR Files .
I'm trying to add some external libraries in Eclipse in order to start working with Spring.
I'm following the following steps:
I already have a JavaProject created with name "SpringBeanWiring"
1) Right Click on the "SpringBeanWiring"
2) Clicked on Build Path
3) Then, Configure Build Path
4) A window opens up with caption " Properties for SpringBeanWiring"
5) I clicked on Libraries tab
6) Then, clicked on Add External JARs.. option
After Step 6, It's taking me to the Documents section of my Windows Explorer. viz:Libraries\Documents.
Could anyone tell me from where I can add the Jar files like ant 1.6.5, ant-antlr-1.6.5, commonslogging, doms4j etc ?
I'm using Eclipse for JavaEE developers and not the basic version and I'm new to Spring.
Re: Unable to find JAR Files .
Please go through the Forum Rules, particularly the second paragraph.
I'm closing this thread as a duplicate of http://www.java-forums.org/eclipse/6...jar-files.html