Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: use api without callback url?
- 03-02-2013, 06:02 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
- Rep Power
use api without callback url?
I am using this script in java https://github.com/fernandezpablo85/...eoExample.java to try retrieving informations about my profil in viadeo with its API. However I don't know what to write in the callback url (is it mandatory ?), since I don't have any site. If possible I am trying to do like with Linkedin where it redirects you to a site where you need to login so that you can get a code to pass to the java application.
Does someone has any idee in how to do so please ?
- By Filobel in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2012, 10:33 AM
- By CatchSandeepVaid in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2009, 07:05 AM
- By rodrigo in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2009, 02:01 AM
- By barts2108 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2008, 05:24 PM
- By wallys in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2008, 05:52 PM