Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-13-2013, 06:52 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- Rep Power
I have a sample.html with coding of java script and two supporting files (i.e) JSSerial.jar file & jsserial-applet.jnpl file. When i run the Html file that accept supported files, so i got the answer in Source.
When i goes to IIS that same Html file does not accept the supprting files. So I got the error
TypeError: document.JSSerial.listPorts is not a function .
what i do? Give me a solution please...?
- By sameerk in forum Java ServletReplies: 5Last Post: 03-23-2011, 04:04 PM
- By Rituparna in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2011, 01:12 PM
- By aks_1 in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2010, 05:57 PM
- By pan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 10-12-2009, 12:17 PM
- By kurt_cobain in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2008, 05:55 PM