Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: How to capture big int?
- 02-09-2013, 08:46 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- Rep Power
Re: How to capture big int?
If all values and their calculation results will be whole numbers, then BigInteger is the way to go. However if you may need to use or return floating point values, then consider using BigDecimal.
- 02-09-2013, 09:39 AM #3
- By Mr777 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2011, 09:29 AM
- By PhQ in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 10-17-2010, 05:26 PM
- By krato in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2010, 11:46 PM
- By Maiquelnet in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:28 PM
- By Hasan in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2007, 05:44 PM