Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-08-2013, 09:19 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- Rep Power
Check Web Page Exists Before Redirecting
I am a Photographer rather than a we programmer, but I am trying to setup a site where my clients can view their shots.
Essential they type a reference in and it opens a page named that reference .html, I have managed to get the reference enterred and parsed to a susequent page that automatically redirects to the correct reference page.
What I can't fathom is how to check if the page exists before I redirect, this is to catch when they type in an incorrect reference.
Can anyone help ?
- 02-08-2013, 10:06 AM #2
- By SindhuP in forum XMLReplies: 9Last Post: 08-10-2012, 03:48 PM
- By dman in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2011, 03:57 PM
- By nmvictor in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-09-2010, 04:21 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.ioReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2008, 10:13 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2008, 07:24 PM