Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-27-2008, 08:31 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
using java applets for dag & drop interface
I would like to know whether it is possible to write in java an applet that would allow the user to use some kind of drag&drop interface with pop-up menus, which an user would use to make some choices and then let the browser load a page with POST messages consisting of user choices?
In other words, in php i could create a form which would send data through POST to an another page generated with php. I would like to replace the first part ( the form ) with a java applet.
From that what i could quickly find, i can create drag&drop interface and also connect to a url thru java and display it's contents, but it is not exacly that what i want :). I also found that i can redirect to a webpage, but that only allows me send GET messages ( at least the method that i found ).
Thanks in advance.
- By willemjav in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2008, 12:36 AM
- By sivasayanth in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2008, 04:13 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2007, 05:53 PM
- By rudbls in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2007, 11:19 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2007, 05:15 PM