Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-05-2013, 01:18 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- Rep Power
How to add annotations to getter and setter property?
I have define property as
// Value Date
public void setValueDate(String valDate)
sValueDate = valDate;
public String getValueDate()
I want to add annotation to check for nulls, length for validation purpose. How to add annotation ?
Thanks in advance
- 02-05-2013, 03:34 PM #2
Re: How to add annotations to getter and setter property?
What have you tried? Without more detail, the best we can do is point you here: https://www.google.com/search?q=java+annotations
- By couline in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-22-2012, 02:02 PM
- By luciawashaya in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 11-01-2011, 11:28 AM
- By merdzins in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2010, 05:06 AM
- By katturv in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2010, 07:17 PM
- By A.M.S in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2009, 12:03 PM