Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-01-2013, 06:07 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Rep Power
Making value list using regular expressions
Hello, im trying to use regular expressions to create something such as the following:
currently, this regular expression below takes care of this: insert col into table1;
however, i need a regEx that can take care of the above, but also a list...for example:
insert col,row into table1;
Im not quite sure how to make a list, separated by commas.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
- 02-01-2013, 07:21 PM #2
Re: Making value list using regular expressions
Insufficiently defined requirements. What about (1) spaces within the comma separated list (2) other characters like underscore? (3) two consecutive commas? Allowed or not?
If the single example is totally representative of the requirement, it should be trivial -- provided you understand your regex and didn't just copy it blindly from somewhere.
What's this for anyways? SQL injection?
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By freelancer in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2011, 01:41 PM
- By sgtblitz in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2011, 10:17 PM
- By Death Sickle in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2011, 05:21 AM
- By sozeee in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2010, 10:58 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2008, 11:43 AM