Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-26-2008, 02:25 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
Any Datastructure Suggestions For An Unbalanced Tree?
Good day, I need to implement a program to simualate a Push Down Automata. An unbalanced tree would work great for this where each node can have a finite amount of children.
I just don't know what data structure to use - it would be necessary to traverse through the tree from the root to the leaves and vice versa.
Also the nodes should not be sorted upon insertion and each node must have attributes (id, input_symbol, stack_symbol).
Any help would be appreciated,
- By bilal_ali_java in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2008, 01:11 AM
- By avi in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2008, 03:11 AM
- By Thewhitelynx in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2008, 02:53 AM
- By Preethi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2008, 01:04 PM
- By bilal_ali_java in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2007, 03:11 PM