Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-25-2013, 09:06 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
Opening a .msg file from a server in outlook
So I know how to open a .msg file in outlook if i have the .msg file on my computer - Using getDesktop
I know how to use Jeditorpane to load a url into my jeditorpane
but now what i need to do is as follows....there's a whole bunch of email templates stores on the server and when you click on the link for one of them, it asks if i want to open or save. If i click open, it opens up the .msg in outlook. What I want to do is add that link/url with a press of a button in my desktop java application and then it will open it in outlook. How would i do that?
So basically, you cilck a jbutton and it will open the .msg file in outlook from the server. Can this be done?
- By nida in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2012, 01:22 AM
- By j0rdan in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2012, 03:48 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2012, 12:51 PM
- By rdjava in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2011, 08:34 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2010, 09:40 AM