Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-09-2013, 09:15 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Rep Power
How to write this program in JAVA?? "DVD Collection Application"?
DVD Collection Application REQUIREMENTS
A video store wishes to automate their processes related to their collection of DVDs.
The data for each DVD will consist of title, a category, running time, year of release, and price.
These DVDs are stored in datafile.txt.
The video store processes are:
1. add new DVDs to the collection,
2. remove a DVD,
3. edit the information stored for a DVD,
4. list all DVDs by a specified category,
5. retrieve and display the information saved for a DVD given its title,
6. display the collection of DVDs sorted by year,
7. display the collection of DVDs sorted by title.
The client is estimating that there will not own more than 100 DVDs.
As Good As It Gets,Drama,139 Mins.,1998,11.3
Billy Elliot,Drama,111 Mins.,2001,10.23
Blade Runner,Science Fiction,117 Mins.,1982,11.98
The Lord of the Rings,Fantasy,178 Mins,2001,25.87
- 01-09-2013, 09:28 AM #2
Re: How to write this program in JAVA?? "DVD Collection Application"?
How to write this program in JAVA?? "DVD Collection Application"? - Yahoo! Answers
Google also finds one more that might have been removed by that site's administrators.
We don't like homework dumps here. Post your coding attempts, if you have any, within the next 6 hours or so, along with a specific question about where you are stuck, and I guarantee you'll get help. Otherwise this thread will be closed or removed.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By klspepper in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2012, 09:29 AM
- By Logik22 in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 01-21-2012, 06:40 PM
- By liQuorice in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2011, 02:46 AM
- By sus in forum New To JavaReplies: 24Last Post: 06-21-2010, 04:49 PM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:35 AM