Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-21-2008, 05:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
Java Control Panel not saving changes when I press OK
This is in the 1.6 Control Panel, although I have 1.5 and 1.4.2 installed as well. Windows XP.
When I run the Control Panel, even from an Admin account, I make changes (such as turning on tracing, show console), but when I press Apply then OK, the dialog disappears, but if I immediately open the CP again, all my changes I just made are not there. It is the way it was before I made the changes.
What is going on here?
- By michelle in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2008, 12:38 AM
- By redmoonzer01 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2008, 07:28 AM
- By x0psci in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2007, 05:28 PM
- By JT4NK3D in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2007, 10:27 PM
- By fernando in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2007, 10:19 PM