Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Problem with JUnit classpath
- 12-29-2012, 08:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
Problem with JUnit classpath
I have one question about this bug that is bothering me.
I am testing some function in JUnit tests and i created function that test some random vector operations like +, -, * etc...
However when I want run test, I get this error that I dont know how to fix.
Please, if you could help me what to do. It says:
The <classpath> for <junit> must include junit.jar if not in Ant's own classpath
BUILD FAILED (total time: 0 seconds)
What can I do, I need this pretty fast so I can finish my assignment for school.
Thank you very much.
- By exltus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 12-19-2011, 07:49 PM
- By SeanC in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2011, 01:11 AM
- By albertkao in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2010, 09:43 PM
- By moamen in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2010, 09:41 PM
- By Nifras in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 11-28-2009, 04:49 PM