Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-19-2008, 08:28 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
How to treverse a Directed Acyclic Graph
I have an assignment if anybody can help me.
I have different Id's and each ID is associated with any node of a directed acyclic graph stored in data base.
I am supposed to search those nodes associated with these IDís (I can find because I have method for that.) and after that I am supposed to find all children and parents of those nodes and finally on bases of those children and parents I am supposed to make another DAG in the memory.
Problem is this that How can I traverse the given DAG to find the children and parent of any Node?
Secondly how can I make a new DAG by using those children and parents?
- By BHCluster in forum Java 2DReplies: 5Last Post: 04-15-2008, 02:54 PM
- By hey in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2008, 09:19 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2007, 10:33 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2007, 04:28 PM
- By silvia in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2007, 10:16 PM