Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Hooking into existing jar
- 12-19-2012, 10:30 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
Hooking into existing jar
Is it possible to hook into an existing jar file, reading its methods and what its doing in the background, sending custom methods to it etc?
I already have managed to hook the jar applet within my applet, but I need to some how read what its doing.
Any help is appreciated and advice :)
- 12-19-2012, 11:35 AM #2
- By kjkrum in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2012, 08:19 PM
- By trkece in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2011, 06:42 AM
- By karthikeyan_raju in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2009, 05:24 PM
- By VinTiger in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2009, 05:05 AM
- By sargehendricks in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2009, 06:29 PM