Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-15-2012, 06:20 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
concatenate command-line arguments as strings
I have a problem to solve and im not to sure how to go bout it.
the program needs to do this :
java Concatenate xyz abc uvw
"xyz abc uvw"
at command line.
I need to use two functions in order for it to produce the concatenated strings and another function to put the command line arguments into " ". This is a very simple program but im new to programming and need some pointers about how to solve this.
- 12-15-2012, 06:44 PM #2
Re: concatenate command-line arguments as stringsIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By smvolt in forum EclipseReplies: 6Last Post: 12-21-2011, 02:48 PM
- By shruthichandru in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 11-20-2010, 03:02 AM
- By mustachMan in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2010, 04:13 AM
- By Nakira in forum NetBeansReplies: 10Last Post: 02-04-2010, 04:45 PM
- By girlet18 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2010, 03:05 PM