Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java simple testing needed
- 12-13-2012, 07:08 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Rep Power
Java simple testing needed
Hello, I am attaching a completely SAFE .jar file. However it`s not signed, but I asure you it`s not mallicious or dangerous. But be warned! The file has a button SAVE that outs a file named "filesave2" that is send to the same directory. Please for security issues, use a separate folder for the jar file when starting it.
Why do I need testing?
1. I can`t uderstand why the code does not run on Ubuntu Linux 12.04 and forth.
2. I don`t uderstand why the code does not run on older JREs
3. Sometimes the OS can`t allocate the frame with its components. I have try-catch clauses where needed but still...
4. It`s still a WIP that I indend to transform into Android app anytime soon, so I need advices. Besides it`s not multithreaded yet.
Here is the download link, sorry it` seems that your upload does not work on my Iron browser on Fedora 17c
CPanel3 JAR - Free Download - Uploading.com
Thanks in advance.
- By AndySun94 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2012, 07:59 AM
- By Nelitzeb in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2011, 04:58 PM
- By mackavelirip in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2011, 07:08 AM
- By pavez in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2009, 04:05 PM
- By SaLiXeM in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2008, 10:13 AM