Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-07-2012, 11:51 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
How to find the objects are created in heap only?
I studied that the memory for methods and variables are created in stacks and the objects are created in heap. everything is fine with that statement but i am not getting how do we know the methods are stored in stack and objects are created in heap only. please tell me how to find it?
- 12-07-2012, 06:47 PM #2
Re: How to find the objects are created in heap only?
Should be able to find that here: The Java™ Virtual Machine Specification
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By cheezncrackers in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 12-13-2011, 09:43 AM
- By argnsoccer in forum New To JavaReplies: 22Last Post: 10-28-2010, 12:23 AM
- By sarathi in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2009, 08:42 AM
- By roshithmca in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2008, 09:48 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2007, 04:25 PM