Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-06-2012, 09:21 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Los Angeles, CA
- Rep Power
Problem with robot class and windows 8 onscreen keyboard
I wrote a program in processing that takes advantage of java robot class to move the cursor and send mouse clicks.
The code works fine. I can select windows, launch software, type on the onscreen keyboard etc. the problem is that when I click on the keyboards title bar the java robot mouse freezes. The "real" USB mouse is still active and using it to click in the keyboard will bring it to the foreground and the robot mouse resuscitates. This only happens with the onscreen keyboard. Other windows don't affect the robot mouse when I click on their title bar.
I'm pretty sure it's a windows 8 bug but thought I'd ask the question here in case someone knows the cause or a workaround. Hope someone can help
- By rajnic in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2011, 09:16 AM
- By davetheant in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2011, 12:13 PM
- By coltragon in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 07-12-2010, 05:54 PM
- By Jessie Madman in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2008, 04:13 AM
- By jfredrickson in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2007, 09:00 AM