Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-02-2012, 02:26 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
Add sound into applet and control volume?
Hello, I'm making a game which can be ran in a browser using JApplet.
Now, I'm trying to add music into the application and be able to control its volume.
What is the best way for me to do this? I tried Audioclip but it doesn't seem to allow me to control the volume.
I've also tried JMF.
I want know what I should do before I continue. I don't want to work hard just to find out that I'm not getting what I want.
Thanks in advance
- 12-02-2012, 10:23 AM #2
- By calippus in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2011, 03:17 PM
- By Dennis in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 04:33 PM
- By Masuka in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2008, 09:43 PM
- By Masuka in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2008, 11:24 AM
- By marco in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2007, 11:31 PM