Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Plotting Graphs in Java
- 12-01-2012, 09:47 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
Plotting Graphs in Java
I am writing a Java program which will observe user activity. I am wondering whether a program can be written using java where inputs can be observed and then outputted into a graph format. For instance in a test, how many times a user pressed a 'hint button', compare that amount with another sessions amount.
Is this possible? I am new to java but I got an idea which I am trying to implement. Very tough to research
Re: Plotting Graphs in Java
Yes it's possible. The reason you may not be finding information on this with Google as that you are probably making a common mistake: trying to search for solutions for a very specific problem. The key is to break your problem down into its constituent steps and then try to solve these and find information on these general steps.
- By Duthie in forum New To JavaReplies: 20Last Post: 07-17-2012, 03:58 AM
- By divyan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2011, 02:35 PM
- By gianadoume in forum Java 2DReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2011, 12:25 AM
- By smith427 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2009, 07:43 PM
- By cowboy007 in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2009, 02:13 PM