Bit Array to Byte Array in java
How do i convert a BitArray( Bit Set in Java) to Byte Array. There is a functionality in JDK 1.7 to do the same. But there is a constraint here that i have to use JDK 1.4 and in JDK 1.4 there is no such functionality. It is need to be done on very urgent basis. Please help me out with a consolidate solution. My client has hanged sword over my neck...
Re: Bit Array to Byte Array in java
1) You didn't negotiate well enough before you signed that contract;
Originally Posted by Umesh Joshi
2) JDK 1.4 is dead as a doornail;
3) You have to specify if bit #0 is the least significant bit in a byte or not;
4) Inform the police about the behaviour of your client;
5) 9.981 points on the drama-o-meter for your post.