Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-21-2012, 06:51 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Rep Power
Clueless on an Array project
We were given this project today, which is due Friday, and I am completely clueless where to even start with this. Any help would be appreciated.
Code, execute and debug the application below using a one-dimensional array.
1. Write an application which inputs and stores six floating point values in an array, each between 1.0 and 1000.0, inclusive.
2. Display in table form, the index and the value of each element in the array.
3. Calculate and display the minimum, maximum and average of the array elements.
4. Allow the user to specify the number of values to be entered.
5. Calculate and display the average after eliminating any duplicates in the array. Count and display the number of duplicates removed."
- 11-21-2012, 07:58 PM #2
- By Biscuittickler in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2012, 05:47 AM
- By Michelle66 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2012, 02:56 PM
- By jenxin in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2011, 01:28 AM
- By truant420 in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 03-02-2011, 12:59 AM
- By circuspeanuts in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 04-17-2009, 12:44 AM