Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Java canvas with palette
- 11-18-2012, 09:22 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Rep Power
Java canvas with palette
hello there, I'm trying to create a small little java program that allows college students at my university to design their room before they move in. right now im just looking to get the overall jist of the program and will worry about the fine details later on, but I'm having trouble figuring a few things out.
Basically I want to have the furniture options on the right hand side of the screen and when they click on a certain furniture, ie the bed, it would pop over in the design/canvas area. They would also need to be able to change the location of the furniture by dragging it.
Any tips, suggestions would be awesome.
- 11-18-2012, 02:36 PM #2
Re: Java canvas with palette
- By cokoder in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2012, 08:08 AM
- By ki_ha1984 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2011, 10:46 PM
- By jing-yi in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2011, 05:57 PM
- By LongTTH in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2011, 09:02 AM
- By bobbie in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2009, 01:31 PM