Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Java swing JTextArea
- 11-18-2012, 12:47 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Rep Power
Re: Java swing JTextArea
You don't give us much to go on, and likely the problem lies on code not shown. Perhaps you've not changed the layout manager for the JFrame, and perhaps you've added other components to it which cover up the JTextArea?
If you still need help, consider posting a small compilable and runnable bit of code that shows your problem in a nutshell, an SSCCE.
- By niba10 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2011, 12:07 AM
- By Jcbconway in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2010, 12:15 AM
- By Lawllerskates in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2010, 06:37 PM
- By Richy76 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2010, 08:51 PM
- By phungho2000 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2008, 10:18 PM