Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-13-2012, 02:27 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
Programming IBM InfoSphere DataStage using Java?
Has anyone tried using Java for programming or interacting with IBM InfoSphere Datastage? I need some help how to start on this for my project and I have no clue as to what or where I'm going to start, I knew java but I don't know how can I use it for IBM InfoSphere DataStage. One of the project that I will work here is to create a migration tool from the old version of IBM InfoSphere DataStage to the latest, and this should run on multiplatform specifically UNIX.
Need your help in here. Thanks in advance.
- By vgoel38 in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2012, 12:11 AM
- By tlouvierre in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2009, 10:57 PM
- By tlouvierre in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2009, 02:17 PM
- By tlouvierre in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 05-28-2009, 03:41 PM