Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: set jFrame double buffered
set jFrame double buffered
how can i set my jFrame graphics double buffered?
i noticed that jComponents have a double buffered property but not the jFrame.
my application repaints on Form_Mousemove + flickers too much.
i'd rather learn how to do this with the jFrame than transfer the graphics into a component that supports double buffering.
thanks for any help
- 10-26-2012, 10:17 PM #2
Re: set jFrame double buffered
Lesson: Performing Custom Painting (The Java™ Tutorials > Creating a GUI With JFC/Swing)
All Swing components are double buffered by default.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By lark1313 in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2012, 09:37 PM
- By hqt in forum Java 2DReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2012, 05:14 AM
- By GPB in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2010, 11:40 AM
- By greenbean in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-12-2009, 09:39 AM
- By Jary316 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2009, 09:39 PM