Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: form validation
- 03-07-2008, 08:04 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
On my jsp page i m having two tables..
first table have 14 rows which takes input type=text.
my second table is having 9 rows which also takes 9 inputs.
Thus total 23 inputs on a form..
Now when the user click submit, i want to check if total of 20 inputs are fill or less than that..
Means user can input max 20 inputs from both the tables..
plz reply for such validation..
- By Jack in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2008, 12:54 AM
- By ppayal in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2008, 10:00 AM
- By lockmac in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2007, 04:34 PM
- By Albert in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 06:47 PM
- By yuchuang in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2007, 03:38 PM