Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-12-2012, 03:48 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Rep Power
Why jdesktoppane JButton appear foreground of JInternalFrame?
I am creating a Swing Application. I have one main JFrame and a jdesktoppane. I added two buttons and one label on jdestoppane. But if I open any JInternalFrame on Main Frame button covers the internal frame.
(JButton appear foreground of JInternalFrame). If I click internal frame button go to background.
Can you help to solve this?
Last edited by radhu; 10-12-2012 at 03:51 PM.
- By Subhasri in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2011, 05:19 PM
- By Subhasri in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2011, 10:20 AM
- By Mituff in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2011, 07:07 PM
- By Addez in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2010, 09:05 PM
- By hungleon88 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2008, 08:20 AM