Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-02-2008, 10:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
- Rep Power
Loading images in seperate packages?
I've been having a problem. If, for example, a class in the package Package1 imports a package Package2, and a class in Package2 calls loadImage for a file called, say, image.gif, it seems to try to load C:\Package1\image.gif. What if I want a package to have its own set of images for it to use, without needing to copy every image to Package1?
- By sta2003 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2008, 11:03 AM
- By prfalco in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-31-2008, 10:38 PM
- By Thulasiraman in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2008, 09:33 AM
- By ai_2007 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2007, 12:10 PM