Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: UML feedback
- 10-05-2012, 12:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Rep Power
I am new to Java. Im reading a course of 10 weeks where i am to learn the basics of UML and Java.
Our group assignment is to first build a class diagram of a library in UML and then transform that into java.
At this stage i have not really started focusing on java atall, im only at UML and class diagrams.
I hope it is alright to mix in a bit about UML at this forum... could not find a good UML community.
But here goes
I have this UML diagram that i have done
Screenshot by Lightshot
It is for an library system.
User database, admin(librarian), loaning process and the media database (books, cd, journals)
Does it look ok, any comments?
Have i missed something?
Is it weird and completely wrong?
Im looking for a bit of feedback to know what to do next and if the stuff i´ve done is right or wrong.
- By EscSequenceAlpha in forum New To JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 05-29-2012, 05:36 PM
- By GrumpyBum in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2012, 12:34 PM
- By 0026sd in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2011, 03:23 PM
- By Pojahn_M in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2011, 09:12 PM
- By mine0926 in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:08 AM