Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 10-04-2012, 02:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Rep Power
How To Compile
Ok. It's been months since I've had to do anything in Java and I forgot the first bit you do, The classpath or getting into the right folder or whatever. So, this guy set it up for me and I used to have to just type JavaFiles or whatever... That's the name of the folder with all my java files.
This was in environment variables - C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_27 ...? If I'm going to the folder in explorer I go to Local Disk (C:)/Users/Maire/JavaFiles.
- 10-04-2012, 03:03 PM #2
Re: How To Compile
Time to hit the basic tutorials: "Hello World!" for Microsoft Windows (The Java™ Tutorials > Getting Started > The "Hello World!" Application)
- By emily.m in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2012, 07:18 PM
- By Pojahn_M in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 08-06-2011, 01:55 AM
- By zypchun in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2011, 05:48 PM
- By stringkilla in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 10-24-2010, 03:27 PM
- By sidk47 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 7Last Post: 06-15-2010, 04:43 PM