Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Writing output to a file
- 09-26-2012, 08:44 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Rep Power
Writing output to a file
I am new to java and this forum. I have a program where I search 2 files for matching patterns, new additions or deletions. After finding the these, i want to write that to a log this information. Can someone suggest me the best way to do that. I m looking for a way to write
<File Rev. Nr=value><Operation='Insert/delete/same><Line source_from='value'><Line_Source_To='value'><Line Target_from='value'><Line_Target_To='value'><No:of Lines='value'>
I need to read this information later.
Any pointers would be of great help.
Last edited by Ria; 09-26-2012 at 09:05 AM.
- 09-26-2012, 11:12 AM #2
Re: Writing output to a fileIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By Chinnu55 in forum New To JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 04-12-2011, 03:42 PM
- By doymand in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2010, 02:24 PM
- By bikashg in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-29-2010, 11:38 PM
- By Broden_McDonald in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2010, 02:29 AM
- By aks.nitw in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-18-2010, 02:33 PM