Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-23-2012, 12:35 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Rep Power
Java upload applet, communication with server
Hi fellow Java coders
I have the source code for a java applet used on a website for uploading files. I have thoroughly been searching the code for the part where it send the messages to the server. Where can I find this in the source code, it is not in the config folder as I had expected?
Here is the source code: wjhk.jupload-2.src.zip
Thanks in advance,
- 09-23-2012, 07:03 AM #2
Re: Java upload applet, communication with server
Most file sharing sites are blocked by corporate firewalls and even apart from that, most of the members who are here to offer help won't click an external link. If you need help with code, post it here, in the form of a SSCCE (Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example) that clearly demonstrates where you have a problem.
Better still, learn Java forwards, not backwards: The Java™ Tutorials
Skip the stuff you are familiar with and progress from there.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By wbangroup in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2011, 01:28 PM
- By jsman in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2011, 02:23 PM
- By tommy_725 in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2009, 12:21 AM
- By michiel in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2009, 10:46 AM
- By jfileupload in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2008, 03:04 PM