Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-19-2012, 10:13 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
Program to compare sorting algorithms
My assignment is to write a program which allows me to play with different types of sorting algorithms and compare them. The input is a text file. It cannot be restricted to only one data type, or to one ordering relationship. The data type, ordering relationship, and the sorting method must be input parameters for your program. It will print out the number of exchanges and comparisons in these sorts Bubble sort, insertion and selection.
Can someone please give me some advice on how to start ? How do I use data type ordering relationship and sorting method as parameters ?
- By memo.baghdady in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2012, 01:56 PM
- By EscSequenceAlpha in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-04-2012, 12:22 PM
- By nweid1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-05-2011, 06:35 PM
- By fam2315 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 07-27-2011, 05:55 AM
- By kornwheat in forum New To JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 11-06-2009, 10:31 AM