Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: set combination
- 09-12-2012, 07:22 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Rep Power
I have a string that contains some values .
for example : X1,X2,X3,X4
each of these values have predefined set
so the string could be 1128 , or 2323 and so on
If I have the string 1?23 I want to get all possible strings like 1123 ,1223, 1323, 1423
this should scale also if I have more than ? in the string
- 09-12-2012, 01:31 PM #2
Re: set combination
Just as you were told on the OTN, your question doesn't pertain to Java programming.
If you have a Java question, ask it. Otherwise this thread too will be closed.
Recommended reading: How to ask questions the smart way
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By nandhinianand in forum New To JavaReplies: 18Last Post: 02-27-2012, 09:32 AM
- By nandhinianand in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2011, 07:45 AM
- By chyrl in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 9Last Post: 05-05-2010, 04:33 PM
- By dejos456 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 11-30-2009, 08:11 AM
- By conv_bay in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 04-27-2009, 11:34 PM