Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-05-2012, 09:50 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
Quick Question regarding converting char to String
This may sound stupid, but is there any difference between a declared String object and one that is created using the String.valueOf(char) method?
char c = 'L'; String fromChar = String.valueOf(c); String notFromChar = "L";
Any help/thoughts would be appreciated.
- 09-06-2012, 12:05 AM #2
- By Genom in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-17-2011, 02:22 PM
- By Sotsiak in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2010, 10:24 PM
- By Blasz in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 08-29-2010, 08:32 PM
- By michail in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-06-2010, 10:09 PM