Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: How to change a slider
- 09-04-2012, 06:58 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Rep Power
How to change a slider
Hello, I'm new here. I have implemented a slider inside a program of mine. It changes the value of a variable, and it has some things tied up to an ChangeListener.
However, I would like to also have text input, which will also change the value of the variable, and move the slider.
Is this possible?
Last edited by t338327; 09-04-2012 at 07:05 AM.
- 09-04-2012, 07:26 AM #2
- By gurpreet.singh in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2011, 04:21 PM
- By gurpreet.singh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2011, 02:47 PM
- By matthew707 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2011, 05:37 PM
- By kumar_gemi in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2009, 11:06 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWTReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 09:05 PM