Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Application
- 09-03-2012, 06:13 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
I'm working on an application for a little manufacturing company to manage the entrance of raw material. Im programming in ECLIPSE and to create the api i just compile it in a jar file and my question is if it's a good idea... i usually see installer.exe and a lot of files but i dont know how to make that and in java even worst. Please can you tell me if a JAR File would be enough or i should start to find another way of compiling the project.
Thank you very much for your help.
- By rjnagy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2012, 01:49 AM
- By Rnd4994 in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2012, 02:34 PM
- By Java Exam in forum OCMJEAReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2012, 04:22 AM
- By juliarjan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2011, 06:16 AM
- By realahmed8 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2009, 12:10 PM