Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-02-2012, 05:02 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Rep Power
Can you create a window/frame without using Swing?
I'm trying to start a project that uses the Processing graphics libraries. They claim to interfere with Swing, and that I shouldn't use it. The eliminates the commonly used GUI libraries, and I find my self at a loss to simply create a window. Processing can create a Papplet, witch is also kind of a window, but I don't know if that is a suitable container for the entire project. Thanks in advance.
- 09-02-2012, 03:02 PM #2
- By tehsumo in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2012, 05:06 PM
- By tnrh1 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 9Last Post: 12-06-2011, 10:20 PM
- By Toll in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-14-2011, 08:08 PM
- By santhosh_el in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 06-10-2009, 04:36 PM
- By santhosh_el in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2009, 09:10 AM