Results 21 to 21 of 21
Thread: Displaying blocked letters?
- 08-31-2012, 07:46 AM #21Moderator
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- New Zealand
- Rep Power
Re: Displaying blocked letters?
You really are very close.
(0) Read this: "Hello World!" for Microsoft Windows (The Java™ Tutorials > Getting Started > The "Hello World!" Application) and get the program there to compile and run.
(1) Change the program so that it has five print statements rather than one
(2) Change the five print statements so they print the block text you have figured out.
- By alexj001 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2012, 09:39 AM
- By newbie_jar in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2011, 04:10 PM
- By simplo in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2010, 10:04 AM
- By sky in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2010, 08:24 AM
- By ibtehal in forum NetworkingReplies: 6Last Post: 07-17-2008, 12:30 AM