Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-27-2012, 03:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
How to create an applet based on a simple excel sheet and post it on a web site
Hi, I am working in the lighting industry and trying to create a simplified way of doing investment analyses on lighting installations.
Image of excel sheet attached. The point is to calculate the payback time. How do I write this in Java? I learned Java 15 years ago and have downloaded Oracle's SDK. I am doing some tutorials and think I may be able to manage the code in a while. But I am not sure how to put it on a web page. Any insights, tips on tutorials or code help is highly appreciated!
- 08-27-2012, 05:23 PM #2
- By sam.jj12 in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2012, 06:01 PM
- By Raghuraman K in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2010, 02:35 PM
- By kishan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2010, 02:15 PM
- By raju.i in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2010, 01:39 AM
- By lnarayana_boga in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:05 AM