I am new to java and having a hard time learning it. Can anyone please help me with this question?
This question consists of making a class which could take in a M x 3 array of data (first column is the x-data, second column is the first set of y-data, and the third column is the second set of y-data).
Also please note that there should be a method in the class which allows for the plotting of data.
Below are the plot requirements:
1. It should show "Calculated" results plotted in black lines from point to point
2. It should consist Theoretical results plotted using red lines from point to point
3. X and Y axes plotted. Make the axes thicker than the data lines
4. For every 50 segments, display the x-values on the x axis, and the y values on the y-axis
1. Think about mathematical relationships that could be useful for plotting based on the x,y locations on a frame
2. Create a test suit to check and confirm your results.
3. Look for objects and methods that exist in Java for required plotting
Thanks a lot!