Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 08-23-2012, 05:35 PM #1
is their any API to use finger print in java application
I am trying to develop a software in java to do attendance by using finger print.
i don't know any idea about that,
I have confidence sir, if you give the basic way i can do that.
i want's know the logic of " How to receive the fingerprint from scanner"
can anyone guide me?
what is the basic logic i have to know to do that & what API have to use for it..,
Thank you Sir..,
I am waiting for your response sir..,- Raj
- 08-23-2012, 06:05 PM #2
Re: is their any API to use finger print in java application
First find the hardware you need and check what signal it sends to the computer and whether the manufacturer has provided any API (Java or otherwise) to deal with that signal.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- 08-27-2012, 10:05 AM #3
- By Riaz Ali in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2012, 03:03 PM
- By DeNiS_M in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2011, 08:32 PM
- By JunedAhmed in forum NetworkingReplies: 6Last Post: 01-28-2011, 01:43 PM
- By newbiejava in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 09-14-2010, 09:17 AM
- By kirly in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2010, 02:24 AM