Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 08-23-2012, 06:55 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
hai I am Arun Kumar M. Am developing a project on TIME SHEET MANAGEMENT.
I need to store the login time of each employee when they login into their account. At the time of clicking login button the date with current time should be stored in mysql database. Can anybody send me a suggestion to how to do that????? pls send replies to [email address removed].
Last edited by DarrylBurke; 08-23-2012 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Removed email address
- 08-23-2012, 08:47 AM #2
Re: hai I am Arun Kumar M. Am developing a project on TIME SHEET MANAGEMENT.
Removed email address and moved the thread from AWT/Swing.
Recommended reading: How to ask questions the smart way
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- 08-24-2012, 03:38 PM #3
- By soniaaskme in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2012, 04:30 PM
- By Vinay Bhatia in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2010, 01:13 AM
- By Moncleared in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2009, 04:44 PM
- By bhaskary in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-07-2008, 01:59 PM
- By Sudha in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2008, 07:56 PM